.

.

.

Saturday, July 5, 2014

make a book DIY (crafting with kids)






This is an easy, fun and fast DIY with the kids. I loved making books as a kid. Me and a friend sat in the sauna (a cold one I need to ad!) and drew cartoons in our home made books. We mostly drew Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Oh, those were the days!

The first steps of this DIY I drew. The final step, binding the book, is up to you, how you wish to execute it. Use thread and start weaving through the holes. My kids did it one way, I did it another. Be creative!












































(An extra picture of my daughter Magda crafting. She loves it and she is very talented as well. She inspires me!)


Summertime is great time for crafting, either indoors or outdoors. Hope you all have a fine summer!




No comments: