.

.

.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

I spy me on the internet



Here is my Typography Calendar 2014 in our friends appartment, that was sold earlier this year through hemnet.se. (I loved their appartment, but I now love the house they are living!)



Here is a screenshot from a blog post about my Lettering Workshop in Jakobstad in March this year. The students were really good! Everybody who participate in my workshops suprise me with how good they are drawing and lettering. And they surprise themselves most of the time, realizing how good they actually can work with pen and paper.

Soon I am on it again, a Lettering Workshop will be held at Vintagefabriken in Midsommarkransen, Stockholm in November (change of date since last posting). I will give you full information soon!

Have a great week!




No comments: