.

.

.

Monday, March 16, 2015

the words of dear astrid



I have a huge weakness for Astrid Lindgren, and I am not the only one. In June I lettered a quote by the world famous author of children's books, as a gift for our wonderful kindergarten personnel. It says: "Show the children love, more love and even more love and common sense will come by itself". It was not meant as an advice, because these women and men know this by heart, but more as an encouragement to keep up their great work. I am very thankful for the personnel at our kindergarten!

I printed this one in a limited first edition, but many have asked for it, so I am thinking of printing round two. Stay tuned! (And if you are interested in a print don't hesitate to ask via fialottajansson[at]gmail[dot]com!)

I wish you all a great week!
S



No comments: